Friday, August 5, 2011

Journals Entries

Saturday November 21 2009  (journal entry)

My sweey Angel Abbygale I wish you could know just how much I really really love you with all my heart and more!  I never thought it was possible to love something/someone so much until I had you and my cup runneth over with love.  One day you will know how scary it is to be a mother.  To be responsible for the most important most special little girl that you are and to try to protect you from all the evilness of the world.  Every time I hear of something bad on the news happening to an innocent little girl, I jjust want to glue you to my side so I can always protect you.  i wake up 2-3 times in the night just ot make sure that you are okay and safe.  I love you so much and I nver want anything bad to happen to you.  Abby you are so smart and you have this strong sweet spirit!  You are always the first to make me or anyone else happy with your bigs hugs and sweet kisses you have that special gift of cheering people up and sunshine into their lives.  You really are a special girl and I hope you will always remember that!. . . . . Yesterday you and me went to get our hair done at the avenue salone.  It was your very 1st hair cut and oh its so cute!  While I got my hair colored and cut you played with Suade, my hairstylists little 3 year old boy.  You are just 2 1/2 and you were so good to share all yor toys and had so much fun playing with him.  When it was time to go Suade cried cause he wanted you to stay!. . . . . . Last night Daddy went overnight with the Young Men and I had to go to work so I took you to go play with Grammy at her house, when we got there we saw that her kitty had gotten ran over and was in so much pain. So grammy and you took him to the vet so the kitty could go live with Heavenly Father.  You wre Grammys little anhel and kept hugging her and giving her kisses and making her feel better.  Abby you are just so special!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

December 7th 2009

Its A girl!!!!!   So today, well we are just so dang excited. . . . . we found our that we are having another baby girl!!!!  We are so blessed to have two little sweet girls.  Abby is so ecited to have a baby sister.  We are 16 weeks along but we wanted to find out before Christmas what we were having cause we are just too excited to wait!  So this afternoon Daddy you and me drove to Provo to the doctors.  It was really really snowy today.    . . . Last night we all stayed in a condo overnight in midway/heber for a fun mini family vacation.  It was St Nicholas Tag so Abby you set your slippers out by the door before we fell asleep and this morning you woke up and found that the elves had been there and filled up your slippers with treats cause you were a good girl all year long.  We had so so much fun together and this morning we woke up to tonz and tonz of Snow.  SO this afternoon we drove straight from our condo to the docotrs to find out.   Abby you fell asleep on the way you were so so tired, but we woke you up in time to see the ultrasound.  Itwas kind fo hard to tell at first but the nurse said you are having a . . . . . GIRL!   YAAAHHH!!!!  We got alot of cute picture and are just so darn excited!  Next appointment will be the 20 week checkup so we get to see our cute baby girl again and have a video and all YAAHHH!!    LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

May 12 2010  (journal entry)
******HOORAY*********
How can you even put into words the love and joy I am feeling.  My heart is just going to burst like a skittle rainbow and rain drops of love that will flood my life forever and ever!
Our sweet Maylee Dawn Rowley was born Wed May 12 2010 @ 5:42 pm she weighed 7lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long.  and is the perfect sweet bundle of joy!  My due date was not till the 20th but the doctor said she is ready and we can get induced as early as May 12 so we did.  . . . . . . . . (In this entry I wrote all the birth details, but in the post I am leaving those out). . . . . Oh Abby is so proud to be a big sister.  She is the sweetest most loving tenderest big sister.  She just layed by me on the bed after Maylee was born and just held her and couldnt stop kissing her tiny cheeks and forhear.  I cant even tell you enoujgh how blessed I fell to be the mother of two very beautiful special girls who feel my heart with happiness and love and gibe meaning to my life.. . . . . . . ( more birth details I will leave out in the post). . . . . My sweet Maylee I have to tell you that before you were born Daddy gave me a blessing to bless met hat everything would go well and we would be healthy and happy, cause I was getting so scared that something woudl go wrong.  Grammy, gramma and grandpa rowley applegate and gramma and grampa rowley werea ll there in the room and when the doctocr said its time and everyone went out to wait in the hall.  It wasnt more then two minutes later and you were born.  I cant even tell you the feeling in the room.  The spirit was so strong and so much love filled that room. Maylee you were not alone when you came through that veil!  Infact the feeling was so powerful it brought everyone to tears. . . . . ( more sacred details that I will not share in this post). . . . . . The veil was defentialy very very thin and we could all feel the precense of loved ones from the other side, there in the room with us.  It was so very special!  . . . . . . . .That night after you were born, Daddy took Abby home to be with her and so you and I got to have the first 48 hours with just he two of us.. You slept in my room cause I didnt want to put you in the nursery I just wanted to hold you and watch you sleep and just cant get enough.  I love you so much and you are so so very beautiful!   I am the luckiest mommy in the whole world!  I love love love you with all my heart girls!



May 12 2011  (journal entry)

(Maylees 1 year old birthday, my entree has alot of birthday partty details and stuff which I wont share in this post but here is a few parts that I do want to share). . . . . . .

   Maylee I love you with every fiber of my being.  Its so amazing how much love a mother has for each of her children.  All though each child is unique and different the love I have for you and Abby is incredibly mulitiplied and just so strong and constand and everyday that love just grows more and more and more and my cup runneth over.   I look into your beautiful eyes and hold your tiny little hnad and think of how you have your whole life ahead of you.  There will be laughter and excitement, celebrations, but you will also have moments of heartache and sadness confusion and frustrations. but through it all I want you to know that you never need to shed a single tear alone.  because I will ALWAYS and FOREVER be the first one to comfort you, dry your tears and reassure you of your beauty, your strength, your amazing talents and no matter what you have done, or mistakes that you have made, my love wtih never ever ever lessen.  I would only be here with open arms praying for you and your happiness.  I know now you are only 1 years old but i hope you will know this for the rest of your life that I Love Love Love you my Maylee!

May 26 2011 (journal entree  abbys 4th birthday)

Oh my sweet Abby  I cant believe that you are already 4 wow how fast the times has come and gone.  Abby you are my sunshine!  You are the sweetest girl ever adn I am not just saying that cause I am your mother.  I am positive that no other 4 year old is as sweet, caring and giving as you!  Even your teachers tell me so!  YOu are always making cards, coloring pictures, picking flowers for everyone throwing suprised birthday parites, you just always want to give suprises to everyone to help the feel loved and special.  Youa re the sweetest sister to Maylee.  You share everthiny with her even your favorite toys and jewelry and it is the sweetest thing ever.  WE have two dogs now and Maylee is really scared of them.  Yesterday Abby you told me that when you see the dogs coming towards Maylee like they are going to jump on her, that you jump in front of maylee and hold your arms and legs out and you yell at the dogs to leave your sister alone, you told me you do that to protect your sister so she doesnt get hurt cause you dont want her to be scared.  You totallly would take the fall for her to protect her and it is the sweetest thing ever especially where you are just barely 4 and is so tiny as you are.!   . . . . I cant even tell you enough how much i love you and Maylee!  I do tell you all the time almost every day, "I love you to the moon and back.  I love you more then all the stars in the heaven, I love you more then all the grains of sand on the beaches, and every day that love  continues to grow stronger by the thousands and thousands to infinity and beyond and nothing you could ever do or say would EVER make me love you girls any less.  I am your biggest fan cheering you on every step of the way on your adventerous path of life!  I LOVE YOU i love you I LOVE you I LOVE YOU ILOVEYOU!!!!!!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment